1. The name and address of the person furnishing the information.
2. Description of the industrial activity, namely-
(b) construction design,
(c) protection zones explosion protection, separation distances.
(d) accessibility of plant,
(e) maximum number of persons working on the site and particularly of those persons exposed to be hazard.
3. Description of the processes, namely-
(a) technical purpose of the industrial activity,
(b) basic principles of the technological process,
(c) process and safety-related data for the individual process stages,
(d) process description,
(e) safety-related types of utilities.
4. Description of the hazardous chemicals, namely-
(a) chemicals (quantities, substance data, safety-related data, toxicological data and threshold values).
(b) the form in which the chemical may occur on or into which they may be transformed in the event of abnormal conditions,
(c) the degree of purity of the hazardous chemical
5. Information on the preliminary hazard analysis, namely-
(a) types of accident
(b) system elements or events that can lead to a major accident,
(d) safety-relevant components.
6. Description of safety-relevant units, among others,
(a) Special design criteria,
(b) controls and alarms,
(c) special relief systems,
(d) quick-acting valves,
(e) collecting tanks/dump tank,
(f) sprinkler system.
(g) fire-fighting etc.
7. Information on the hazard assessment, namely--
(a) identification of hazards,
(b) the cause of major accidents,
(c) assessment of hazards according to their occurrence frequency,
(d) assessment of accident consequences,
(e) safety systems,
(f) known accident history.
8. Description of information on organisational systems used to carry on the industrial activity safety, namely-
(a) maintenance and inspection schedules,
(b) guidelines for the training of personnel,
(c) allocation and delegation of responsibility for plant safety,
(d) implementation of safety procedures.
9. Information on assessment of the consequences of major accidents, namely-
(a) assessment of the possible release of hazardous chemicals or of energy
(b) assessment of the effects of the releases (size of the affected area, health effects, property damage)
10. Information on the mitigation of major accidents, namely-
(a) fire brigade
(b) alarm systems,
(c) emergency plan containing system of organisation used to fight the emergency, the alarm and the communication rules, guidelines for fighting the emergency, information about hazardous chemicals, examples of possible accident sequences,
(d) coordination with the District Emergency authority and its off-site emergency plan,
(e) notification of the nature and scope of the hazard in the event of an accident,
(f) antidotes in the event of a release of a hazardous chemical.