1. Professor P.S. Ramakrishnan, Dean, School of Environmental Sciences, JNU: Various aspects of forest ecosystem and nutrient uptake in such systems.
2. Professor V. Subramanian, ENVIS Co-ordinator and DRS-Biogeochemistry Co- ordinator: Biogeochemical cycle with special reference to material transport by rivers from Continents to Oceans.
3. Professor Kasturi Dutta: Effect of metal toxicity at cellular and molecular level.
4. Dr. Brij Gopal: Nutrient dynamics of wetland ecosystems.
5. Professor V. Asthana: Sea level changes.
6. Professor D.K. Banerjee: Air pollution and environmental changes.
7. Professor B.P. Murty: Transport of atmospheric pollutants.
8. Professor C.K. Varshney: Effects of air pollution on plants.
9. Professor J. Behari: Effects of electromagnetic radiation on animals.
10. Professor L.K. Pande: Mathematical modelling in ecosystem with reference to prey-predator relations.
11. Professor J. Subba Rao: Modelling with special reference to biological system.
12. Professor V. Rajamani: Nature of elemental distribution in various rocks and also the biogeochemical cycle through geological times.
13. Dr. A.K. Bhattacharya: Solid Waste Management.
14. Dr. G.P. Malik: Climate modelling.
15. Dr. V.K. Jain: Properties of aerosol Chemistry.
16. Dr. S.I. Hasnain: Elemental transfer in uncontaminated glacier environment.
17. Dr. R. Subramanian: Metal pollution in relation to animals.
18. Dr. Sudha Bhattacharya: Molecular Parasitology.
19. Dr. J.D. Sharma: Water quality related to community health problems.
20. Dr. S. Mukherjee: Remote sensing.
21. Dr. P.S. Khillare: Environmental pollution