A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
As was mentioned in our earlier Newsletter (Issue #2, p11) the Brainstorming Session of
International Geosphere Biosphere Program (IGBP) - Biospheric Aspects of Hydrological Cycle
(BAHC) meeting will be held at the School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru
University, New Delhi on December 2, 1995. The following Scientists from various
Institutions/Universities are attending the session.
1. Prof. B.L. Deekshathulu, Director, NRSA, Hyderabad.
2. Prof. S. Krishnaswami, PRL, Ahmedabad.
3. Prof. P. Khanna, NEERI, Nagpur.
4. Prof. I.P. Abrol, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi.
5. Prof. Prof. G.P. Pant, Deputy Director, IITM, Pune.
6. Prof. D.C. Parashar, Deputy Director, NPL, New Delhi.
7. Prof. P. Sharma, PRL, Ahmedabad.
8. Prof. S.K. Bhattacharya, PRL, Ahamedabad.
9. Prof. S. Chander, IIT, Delhi.
10. Dr. M. Lal, IIT, Delhi.
11. Prof. D.L. Deb, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi.
12. Dr. N. Kalra, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi.
13. Dr. A.K. Singh, WTC, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi.
14. Dr. N.H. Rao, WTC, IARI, Pusa, New DElhi.
15. Dr. J.S. Rawat, Kumaon University, Nainital.
16. Dr. H.N. Mishra, HPU, Shimla.
17. Dr. R.B. Singh, DU, New Delhi.
18. Dr. R. Ramesh, Anna University, Madras.
19. Dr. R.P. Singh, IIT, Kanpur.
20. Dr. P. Balakrishna Pillai, Cochin.
21. Prof. S.M. Seth, NIH, Roorkee.
22. Dr. V.K. Choubey, NIH, Roorkee.
23. Prof. C. Venkubachar, IIT, Kanpur.
24. Prof. B.C. Raymahasay, IIT, Kanpur.
25. Prof. A. Balasubramanian, Mysore University, Mysore.
26. Prof. D. Chandrasekaran, IIT, Bombay.
27. Prof. Y. Anjaneyalu, JNTU, Hyderabad.
28. Prof. B. Padmanaba Murthy, JNU, New Delhi.
29. Dr. V.K. Jain, JNU, New Delhi.
30. Dr. A.K. Atri, JNU, New Delhi.
31. Dr. S. Mukherjee, JNU, New Delhi.
32. Dr. R. Subramanian, JNU, New Delhi.
33. Prof. S. Sivaswami, CSRD, JNU, New Delhi.
34. Dr. A.K. Sinha, Jaipur
35. Prof. Satyaprakash, Dayalbagh, Agra.
36. Dr. Saheb Das, Dayalbagh, Agra.
37. Dr. Sikka, Ex-IITM, Delhi
38. Dr. Govinda Rao, DST, New Delhi.
39. Dr. S.I. Hasnain, JNU, New Delhi.
40. Dr. S. Rao, Agra.
41. Dr. Chari, NRSA, Hyderabad.
42. Dr. Badrinath, NRSA, Hyderabad.
The Programme is funded by the Indian National Committee for IGBP through Council of
Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). In our next issue, summary of this meeting will be