01. Seminar on Environmental Management of Water Resources & Power Projects. Organised by Central Board of Irrigation and Power, New Delhi at Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India (September, 6-8 1995).
02. Sixth International Symposium on River Sediments. Organised by Central Board of Irrigation and Power, New Delhi, India (November 7-11, 1995).
03. Environmental Education: What, Why, How... - A Programme for Educators of Children and Youth with Special focus on outdoor Education. Organised by Central for Environmental Eduvation, Thaltej Tekra, Ahmedabad, India (November, 20-24, 1995).
04. National Workshop on Conservation & Rehabilitation of Hussain Sagar Lake. Organised by A.P. Pollution Control Board at Hotel Bhaskar Palace, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (December 15-16, 1995).
05. International Workshop on Renewable Energy Technologies: Focus on Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion & Other Sustainable Energy Options. Centre for Water Resources and Ocean Management, Anna University, Madras, Tamil Nadu, India (February 1-3, 1996).
06. Third National Water Congress 1996: Theme - Rural Water Supply - Sustainable Issues. Centre for Rural Development and Technology, New Delhi, India (February 16-18, 1996).
07. First GEOSAS Regional Workshop on Quaternary Geology of South Asia. Organised by Department of Geology, Anna University, Madras, Tamil Nadu, India (February 21-25, 1996).
08. Envirotech 96. Organised by Indexpo, Exibition Team of Indtravels, New Delhi, at Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi, India (March 9-11, 1996).
09. Environmental Law : An Overview. Organised by Teach And Learn Environmental Education Modules(TALEEM), Centre for Environment Education, Nehru Foundation for Development, Thaltej Tekra, Ahmedabad, India (April 16-19, 1996).
10. National Conference on Biodiversity and the Law at Pune. Organised by Centre for Environment Education, Katraj, Pune, India (April 12-14, 1996).
11. Workshop on Developing Programmes and Material for Water Conservation at Centre for Environment Education, Pune. Organised by Centre for Environment Education, Katraj, Pune, India (April 17-22, 1996).
12. Second World Fisheries Congress: Development and Sustaining World Fisheries Resources: The State of Science and Management. Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (July 28 - August 2, 1996).
13. 9th Conference of the International Soil Conservation Organisation(ISCO). Organised by Federal Ministry of Environment Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety at Altes Wasserwerk - an early 20th Century building, Bonn, Germany (August 26-30, 1996).
14. 5th International Conference on Wetland System for Water Pollution Control. Organised by Institute for Water Provision, Water Ecology and Waste Management, Universitaet Fuer Bodenkultur Wien, Vienna, Austria. Sponsored by International Association on Water Quality (Specialist Group on the Use of Macrophytes in Water Pollution Control (September 15-19, 1996
15. Intecol s V International Wetlands Conference: Wetlands for the Future. The University of Western Australia, Nedlands, Perth, Western Australia (September, 22-28, 1996).
16. 35th Congress & Biomanipulation Workshop. Organised by Australian Society for Limnology, Berri, South Australia (September 29 - October 3, 1996).